File size exceeded?

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 23 08:44:39 PST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:33:23 +0000, R. Bosch wrote:

>> I know that there used to be an issue with "file size exceeded"
>
> I got that too, I think that that problem is solved when using a
> journal-filesystem...
>
> Succes!

Thanks Remy,

My main fs is, in fact ext3, but I was experimenting with sfill on my
backup, which is ext2, before trusting sfill on the main system.  I will
get up the courage to try it on the ext3 now.

Regards,

Geoff
-----
"And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty
heart,
Till the Devil whispered behind the leaves, 'It's pretty, but is it Art?'"
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org