What user?

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Fri Nov 22 11:34:31 PST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 15:56, Bryan Breen wrote:
> Alternatively, there is a hints document that covers this topic:
> http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/more_control_and_pkg_man.txt

I think it safe to say that Matthias S. Benkmann has the ability to
think outside the box.  I don't always agree with what he has to say but
often, as seen here, he can be quite thought provoking.  I would like to
see him update this to lfs-4.0 (then maybe I can get my small head
around it to make "minor changes" in the future i.e. with working code
against the current version I would be more willing to take the time to
explore this).  There has been some interesting work in the *BSD realm
to get rid of the root superuser.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,