Looking for someone having Pinacle PCTV Pro

Thomas de Roo thomas.de.roo at hccnet.nl
Fri Nov 22 01:42:49 PST 2002

Op vrijdag 22 november 2002 10:10, schreef u:
> I intalled a Pinacle PCTV Pro card... I'd tried to configure it as PCTV
> Rave + radio but cannot watch TV. Video from the camera is OK but no
> tuner is working...
>
> If someone has this car installed and working, please how can I
> configure this card!
>
> I uses tuner debug=1 type=3  && bttv radio=1 card=1 pll=1
>
> thanks in advance...
>
> Regards
>
> Horacio

I've also been unsuccessful in installing a Pinnacle PCTV Pro. I'm curious
what you have in your /var/log/kern.log (or dmesg). I find the following line
very annoying:
bttv0: miro: id=30 tuner=4 radio=matchbox stereo=yes
No matter what options I give in /etc/modules.conf, it always says in the log
tuner=4, which means (according to
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/CARDLIST) "NoTuner"...
What can we do? I reallly don't like booting some other OS just for changing
channel ;) I hope someone can help us out here!

Groeten,
Thomas
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org