pb compiling xfree 4.2.1 with bison 1.75

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Wed Nov 20 11:21:00 PST 2002

Martial Daumas wrote:

> (note: it must be incomplete since i fixed as problems occured,
> according to my xfree86.cf - maybe some .y files needs fixes with
> other configs)
>
> ciao

Nope..looks like you got all five parse errors.  There was another error
that Jim Gifford had fixed in another patch.  I can't recall exactly
where it was, but it put a 'do nothing' argument in a function in some
place....didn't apear needed to me, but I don't know yacc or bison :S.
That particular patch is located here:   http://www.jg555.com/cvs

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org