Screen problem

Csaba Henk ekho at renyi.hu
Wed Nov 20 10:47:16 PST 2002

 Hi!

 If I attach an existing screen session from an xterm, then the screen
buffer memory (is it the correct name of the thing which you can
browse with Shift+PgUp?) is zero. If I start a screen session from an
xterm, or I use screen from console (either start or attach an existing
seesion), then it just works fine, the screen buffer memory is OK.
 Do you have any idea why is it this way?

Thanks, Csaba

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org