vector graphics

Jochen Schröder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Tue Nov 19 13:53:47 PST 2002

Hi Guys,
currently I have to battle with Illustrator 8 and CorelDraw 10 at uni,
and both of them are far from perfect. Now I was wondering if there's
any vector graphics programs for linux you can recommend. I need
something with a bit more functionality then xfig, and a good eps export
function. I had a look around on freshmeat and sourceforge and want to
now if anybody has any experiences before I start installing everyone
that looks decent to test it.
thx
Jochen
--