Mozilla Preferences

Calvin holotron at rcn.com
Tue Nov 19 01:15:08 PST 2002

I've had Mozilla compiled and running for a while now and am now play with
it's settings. It seems I can't save any of my preferences. I do have write
permission to the prefs.js file in my profile but it never saves anything.

Currently, JavaFromScratch is on it's 6th hour of compiling (P-233MHz) and
am wondering if having the Java plugin will solve this problem. I'm only
thinking this because the file has the .js extension.
Am I correct in thinking this?

Also, I compiled Mozilla with and without the "--enable-java-supplement",
and still no dice.

Cal

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org