Yet another CUPS question...

Erika Pacholleck pchllck at nexgo.de
Sun Nov 17 13:43:20 PST 2002

[17.11.2002] Marc Brekoo <-- :
> I was really stumped to see that CUPS relied on X, while the docs
> don't even mention it. Does anyone know a sollution besides
> "install X on the damn box"??

I am so lucky not to CUPS with this system, so this is no ready
solution, just some idea how maybe to get around it.

Use configure --help to see whether you can do --without-x.

Look into configure log what it checks/wants. If it are only headers
just put them somewhere (maybe you can give configure the location
with something like --with-x-include=/my/Xheads, so they are found).

Just an idea.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org