Getting directfb to work

Daniel Brewer d.brewer at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Nov 16 14:14:27 PST 2002

Hi there,

I'm trying to get directfb to run.  I think I have installed it ok but
when I try any of the example programs I get:

(!) DirectFB/core/fbdev: Error opening '/dev/fb0'! --> No such device

I think this is because I have not got installed the frame buffer
options in the kernel but I cannot find them anywhere.  My system is
based on LFS 3.3 with a 2.4.18 kernel.  I have a Nvidia GForce2 400MX

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org