busybox date

destinyXi destinyxi at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 15 22:24:32 PST 2002

okay, i don't know exactly what you'd expect from an embedded version of date.

it's _not_ fully functional, the documents for busybox says that, none of the
busybox tools are.

it's calls to check it's command line arguments aren't very robust, again, this
is to sacrifice size for functionality.  busybox is designed to be SMALL, and
pretty functional... not fully functional.

erik anderson wrote and maintains busybox, you can go to www.codepoet.org and
write him directly with questions.

-destinyXi