Keys in X

Robert Bracewell robert_bracewell at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 17:18:09 PST 2002

This is from a recent Gnome summary and might be what
you are after if you have Gnome running:

Bastien Nocera released a new version of ACME this
week. ACME for those of you
who hasn't tried it yet is a nice little daemon and
GNOME 2 capplet that lets
you easily configure those special keys on your
keyboard. This include keys for
adjusting sound volume, or application buttins like
email, finance, seeking
etc. More improvements are underway and the plan is
make sure applications such
as Rhythmbox, Totem and Gstreamer-Player are able to
be controled by your
multimedia keyboard keys.

http://www.hadess.net/misc-code.php3

--