TeX / LyX on LFS

Nils Holland nholland at tisys.org
Fri Nov 15 15:14:51 PST 2002

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:23:21PM +0100, Csaba Henk stood up and spoke:

> There is TeX / LyX hint among the LFS-hints. Maybe you could check it or
> contact its author or sg like that...

In fact, I just noticed that towards the end of the BLFS book, there is in
fact a section dealing with TeX, so that's fine. However, there's really
nothing about LyX, so I guess I'm going to look for the hint you mentioned.
Also, I guess it wouldn't hurt to include LyX instructions right inside the
BLFS book at some point in the future. Probably I'll deal with that once I
have set it up successfully here...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland <nholland at tisys.org>
*Ti Systems - Linux in Tiddische, Germany since 1996*
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org