busybox date

Jim Murphy friartek at stargate.chicago.il.us
Fri Nov 15 10:46:02 PST 2002

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 01:33:13PM -0500, Joe Morris wrote:
> > Will it accept you setting the date with the method : UTC-6 for instance?
> >
> I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean.  Could you clarify? Thanks!
> Joe
> --

I use Floppy FireWall as my router, and it uses busybox also.  My
system clock is set to UTC time.  By replaceing /etc/localtime with
the zone file, for your TZ from any distro, you can display the
local time correctly.  You can get the files from the directory
/usr/share/zoneinfo.  /etc/localtime is normally defaulted to UTC.

Jim

--
Jim Murphy
email: friartek at stargate.chicago.il.us