TeX / LyX on LFS

Nils Holland nholland at tisys.org
Fri Nov 15 09:58:03 PST 2002

Hi everybody,

well, I guess I'm going to try to set up LyX as well as all the stuff it
requires (TeX, XForms, etc.) on my LFs system. While I don't think that'd
be too difficult, I thought I might ask if someone else has already set
this up on his system, and probably can tell me some important things
I should know before I start the build and installation process.

If no one has been playing with TeX / LyX on LFS before (at least there's no
mention of that in the BLFS book as far as I could see), I might actually
write a BLFS chapter concerning that topic based on my own experiences...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland <nholland at tisys.org>
*Ti Systems - Linux in Tiddische, Germany since 1996*
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org