busybox date

Joe Morris heartboy at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 08:33:32 PST 2002

On Friday 15 November 2002 11:16 am, you wrote:
> busybox is designed to be very small...  so it doesn't include some things,
> including time zones etc.  there should be a config.h file you can change
> that might allow you to include timezones.  however, i think you may have
> to hack the code up, or just change your hwclock into local time.

My clock is set to local time.  I looked at the code and I saw an 'int utc'.
It was initially set to 0, and the only time it was ever set to 1 was when it
got a 'u' from getopt. Could it have something to with uClibc not being
compiled with locale support? I couldn't get it to compile with locale
support.
Joe
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org