busybox date

destinyXi destinyxi at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 15 08:16:01 PST 2002

busybox is designed to be very small...  so it doesn't include some things,
including time zones etc.  there should be a config.h file you can change that
might allow you to include timezones.  however, i think you may have to hack
the code up, or just change your hwclock into local time.

-destinyXi