Getting a computer dial in to the internet after a phone call

Daniel Brewer danielsbrewer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 07:40:05 PST 2002

Hi there,

I gave a dial in internet connection that I cannot afford to leave on
all day.  The problem is that sometimes I would like to access it from
work.  Is there any possible way to do this.  Ideally I would like to
be able to phone my home number from a phone and then when I stop the
call for the computer to automatically dial up a stay on for say 30
mins.

I have linked into diald a bit but it seems as if you have to dial from
a computer to a computer which is not what I'm really looking for as my
work pc has a permant connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.  I know it sounds impossible!

Dan Brewer