OpenMotif or lesstif

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Nov 14 08:26:29 PST 2002

I had some problems with lesstif and fonts.  I compiled ddd against
lesstif and the fonts were all garbled.  I submitted a bug report
to the lesstif developers about 2 months ago, however I haven't
check if the problem was fixed.  I installed openmotif and ddd
is working fine.

Jim Drabb
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst