I'm sure to be crazy

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Wed Nov 13 04:11:51 PST 2002

Was it Horacio Ferrero who wrote on Tuesday 12 November 2002 19:32:
> CUPS, configures the printer, I pet the printer printing by copying a
> file to /dev/lp0, CUPS puts files in /var/spool/cups but noone is
> printed.
>
> No one error is somewhere....
>
> Thanks for a little help!

 Fonts?  Try on google for it. Cups is one of those programs that seems
designed not to work. It does THAT well anyhow.

	Regards,

	Declan Moriarty

Applied Researches - Ireland's Foremost Electronic Hardware Genius

	A Slightly Serious(TM) Company

Without the optimist, the pessimist wouldn't know how happy he isn't

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org