I am goint to be crazy

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Tue Nov 12 01:31:42 PST 2002

What I did for CUPS setup that is behind a firewall! Version 1.1.16 the
> latest version.
>
> in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf I added the following
>
> <Location />
> Order Deny,Allow
> Deny From None
> Allow From All
> </Location>
>
> <Location /admin>
> Order Deny,Allow
> Deny From None
> Allow From All
> </Location>

Ok, thanks I've got the rigth to enter a user root /password. I've
configured my HP DeskJet 970cxi fine I've tried to print a test page a
job is located in the queue it says "Completed" but if you looks at the
printer ist is IDLE!!! all jobs are  "completed" but no one paper has
been printed.

To where cups send this files ???

Thanks again for a little help...

Horacio