I am goint to be crazy

Todd V. Rovito rovitotv at stargt.com
Mon Nov 11 15:18:30 PST 2002

Thus spoke Horacio Ferrero (horace.linux at noos.fr):
> > > Also, it is a command "lppaswd" this also request for a new pasword,
> > > well every password I've entered is bad. "it says tha the password
> > > should be longuer than 6 chars wit no name on it but
> > > the pass "bullshit' is not accepted (and no one else)
> Thanks Matt but it's not enough still it request to me a user & pass
> which not exist !
>
> I don't imagine which user it wants!
What I did for CUPS setup that is behind a firewall! Version 1.1.16 the
latest version.

in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf I added the following

<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From None
Allow From All
</Location>

<Location /admin>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From None
Allow From All
</Location>

No password or problems for me now. I can setup a printer and do what
ever I want.

HTH

--
Todd V. Rovito