Where next?

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 10:43:56 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 02:53:46PM -0300, Esteban de Echevarr?a wrote:
> correct me if i'm wrong, but I can update all in my system excepting
> glibc, gcc and binutils, right?

You can upgrade all of them. It's just that those 3 have some more work
you will need to do because of the major differences between versions.

--
Archaic

--
If a thousand men were not to pay their tax-bills this year, that would
... [be] the definition of a peaceable revolution, if any such is

- Henry David Thoreau

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org