Where next?

Richard Pinnell pinr at rocketmail.com
Sat Nov 9 20:26:20 PST 2002

Ok I've been using Linux for a few years now tried all
the distros... and now LFS it's taken me over a month
to get everything installed, mozilla kde 3.1 (beta)
java etc and I'm pretty chuffed.  Yea it's the best
one yet!  but How do I upgrade? the truth is I've
compiled so much stuff I can't remember what I've
done. I certainly don't want to compile it all again.
So what do I do when LFS 5 comes out.  Or how can
upgrade easily?
Thanks to everyone on this list for the help
Richard