CUPS Printing problem

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sat Nov 9 16:03:37 PST 2002

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:57:59 -0600  Mister Matt just wrote the following:

> Hope this helps,
> Matt

Well, I have a Canon BJC2000 on the parport. I use ony cups (No ghost
haunting on my PC ;-) ) with Gimp-print. Both on /usr excerp for
systemwide information, that goes in /etc. I edited cupsd.conf to let me
configure my printer without password, which works fine. Until I try to
print... I did tried a development version of gim-print, but that made
no difference.

Can someone tell me what ghostscript is good for? Is it mandatory?

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org