cdrecord

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Fri Nov 8 05:20:51 PST 2002

Hello all,

I was half asleep this morning when I burned a file to cd.  I forgot
to do mkisofs so what I typed was:

cdrecord -v -dev=0,0,0 -speed=8 -data lfs-4.0.tar.gz

This was a gzipped backup.  I am trying to get it off the cd now
however, I cannot find a correct mount command.  Does cdrecord use
a default file system if you don't make an iso?  I tried to mount
the cd as iso9660, ext2, ext3 and reiserfs, but with no luck.

Thanks,

Jim Drabb
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst