lm_sensors

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Thu Nov 7 14:42:08 PST 2002

Fergus Belford wrote:
>> Currently trying to install lm_sensors-2.6.5 & i2c-2.6.5 on an
>> In file included from lib/data.c:20:
>> /usr/include/stdlib.h:133: parse error before
>> `__ctype_get_mb_cur_max' /usr/include/stdlib.h:133: warning: data
>> definition has no type or storage class In file included from
>> /usr/include/bits/types.h:143,                  from
>> /usr/include/sys/types.h:30,                  from
>> /usr/include/stdlib.h:390,                  from lib/data.c:20:
>> /usr/include/bits/pthreadtypes.h:48: parse error before `size_t'
>> /usr/include/bits/pthreadtypes.h:48: warning: no semicolon at end of
>> struct or u nion
>> /usr/include/bits/pthreadtypes.h:51: parse error before `__stacksize'
>> /usr/include/bits/pthreadtypes.h:51: warning: data definition has no

I see nobody has answered yet for you, I'm not a programer yet...lol.
But looking at the errors you are getting,  I'd seriously doubt that
there is actually an error in stdlib.h.  If there was I would think you
would have found it way before now.  So just a guess at best with my
limited knowledge, I'd say take a look at /lm_sensors-2.6.5/lib/data.c
and look for a missing include statement.  Better yet google for the
problem.

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org