Programming in Linux

Reboant reboant at screaminet.com
Thu Nov 7 14:16:14 PST 2002

I've never learned to program but really want to learn C and/or C++.I've
looked all over the web for the documentation but all I can find is
win32 crap.
 Does anyone know of introductory level tutorials or docs that where
written just for linux?Not only do I want to build specific apps to my
needs but also help with those that already out there but in desperate
need of help.
 The truth is,my hate for M$ is so strong that I think I can make a
difference (and will one way or another)and I refuse to learn anything
that company has put out.I don't have a lot of money so going out and
buying a book is almost impossible.If anyone can help then *Please* do.

Thanks

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org