Gnome 2 Menus

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 7 09:36:09 PST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 02:29, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 03:58, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
> > Easy stuff.  Incidentally, I'm now abandoning the use of xmms over
> > here.  Rhythmbox rocks my socks.
>
> Hmm, I've been meaning to replace xmms... Where is this rythmbox you
> speak off? FM or sourceforge don't know it..

http://www.rhythmbox.org, actually.  No fancy visualization plugins
right now that I'm aware of, just massive playlist organizing power.
Note that it uses the MonkeyMedia audio subsystem, which will appear not
to work until you go into Applications->Desktop Preferences->Advanced
and configure the MonkeyMedia properties to use esd instead of oss.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org