GNOME-PRINT not found

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 6 18:41:50 PST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 07:23, dildir at wanadoo.fr wrote:
> That worked.  I had installed gnome-print(0.37) in /opt/gnome2.  Now it is in
> /opt/gnome as well.  Hmm.  Is there an easy way of getting rid of it in
> /opt/gnome2?

Very likely if you re-open the tarball, execute the same configure
command as you did the first time you accidentally put it into
/opt/gnome2, and then run `make uninstall` (some packages will need make
to be run first, but it will be OBVIOUS if this is the case) it'll yank
it right out.  Otherwise you'd need to take more drastic steps.
Considering that the two trees for gnome-print can peacefully co-exist,
you won't have to worry about any file collisions, at least.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org