Boot splash

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:08:44 PST 2002

>From: Paul Sprakes <paul at sprakes.co.uk>
>To: blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
>Subject: Re: Boot splash
>Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:10:49 +0000
>
>I typed "make install" and my finger was hovering over the enter key, but I
>chickened out in the end :-) You tend to cherish the OS a bit more when

Glad you didn't. The way it is, you should get very far and yes you could
even trash some of you hard work.
It needs massive editing and preparation to work on LFS.
It's not another ./configure && make && make install package - with this one
you have to take your hands out of your pockets.

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org