Boot splash

Simon Roby shamblrd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:18:59 PST 2002

> The url which tucows lists seems to be out of date, but I found a new one
at:
> http://redhog.org/Projects/Programming/Current/Aurora/

Finally, the official site! Thanks!

> I'm a bit wary to install this. It seems to be distro dependent, and the
> latest distro it has is redhat 7.2.b. Have you succesfully got it going/
am I
> being paranoid?

Yeah, Aurora would be a bit of a pain to adapt to LFS. It's a bit
complicated: remember that Aurora is not just a graphical boot screen but a
whole startup GUI complete with mouse support and initlevel options. I
checked the source but gave up due to lack of time/interest. But I may give
it another shot soon. Anybody else?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org