Clock

Eric Dillenseger eric at naxalite.homelinux.org
Wed Nov 6 13:42:45 PST 2002

Hi,
I've noticed a strange problem with my lfs (3.3) clock.
I'm running a cron job every night to synch the clock from an internet ntp
server.
Every day the output of the cron job shows that the clock has been synched
with a difference of about 100 seconds.
It means that my clock loses/gains about 100sec every day.
I set it to UTC and followed the UTC time hint, my mainboard is not old
(running a celeron 1200Mhz) and I don't shut it down very often.
Anybody has an idea?
I'm feeling that I'll become nuts otherwise :)

--
<Ol> Je suis tombé par terre, la faute à Renater
<Ol> Le nez dans le ruisseau, c'est la faute a Cisco

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org