Gnome 2 Menus

Andy Campbell usenet at starsend.force9.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 12:19:18 PST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to work out hot to add new entries
to the Gnome2 menus from the command line.

I script most of my LFS build so it is repeatable
and would like to be able to script the adding
of menu items for apps like Mozilla,Xmms etc.

I assume it is possible as gnome-terminal etc
manage it when they install.

Can anyone point to basic instructions to this.

On top of this it would be great if you could add
panel etc from the command line?

Thanks in advance for any help / pointers

Andy
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org