libfam & libstdc++

Tim Holterhus lfs at holterhus.com
Tue Nov 5 05:34:46 PST 2002

It's a 4-5 months old LFS 3.x from the CVS book, but I keep the
components updated to the latest versions in that (& the blfs) book.
Guess, it's pretty much LFS 4.0 with some leftovers from 3.x still
hanging around.

install-log reports fam 2.6.9.
------
desklfs:/usr/src/blfs/kde/kde-3.0.98 # cat /var/install-logs/fam-2.6.9
/usr/bin/fam
/usr/etc/fam.conf
/usr/include/fam.h
/usr/lib/fam/editconf.perl
/usr/lib/libfam.a
/usr/lib/libfam.la
/usr/lib/libfam.so
/usr/lib/libfam.so.0
/usr/lib/libfam.so.0.0.0
/usr/share/man/man1/fam.1m
/usr/share/man/man3/fam.3x
------

The message appears first in kdelibs, not 100% sure though, could be
arts. I'm using a script to compile & install the kde packages. I'm not
watching it constantly as it takes 36+ hours to finish.

The only configure params I use are "--prefix=/opt/kde-3.0.98
--disable-debug --disable-dependency-tracking"

gcc 3.2
CFLAGS='-march=i686 -fomit-frame-pointer'
CXXFLAGS='-march=i686 -fomit-frame-pointer'
XFree 4.2.0
qt-3.1.0-b2

Holler if you need any more information about my system.

Regards,

	-Tim

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a perl
script.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org