libfam & libstdc++

Tim Holterhus lfs at holterhus.com
Tue Nov 5 01:58:18 PST 2002

Hi list,

I've been compiling the KDE snapshots recently (3.1 RC2 right now) and I
get the following message in various places:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libstdc++.so.4, needed by /usr/lib/libfam.so, may
conflict with libstdc++.so.5

It's not a show stopper, but I wonder wether I can do anything about
this? Will it break fam if I just remove libstdc++.so.4?

TIA,

	-Tim

--
It's spelled Linux, but it's pronounced `Not Windows'
It's spelled Windows, but it's pronounced `Aieeeeeeee!'

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org