Compiling Java

Richard Pinnell pinr at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:19:34 PST 2002

I've spent nearly a week now trying to compile java
and It just won't work.  I now have this error:
In file included from
../../oji-plugin/src/motif/navig5/QueueRunnable.cpp:17:
../../oji-plugin/src/motif/navig5/QueueRunnable.h:18:30:
nsIThreadManager.h: No such file or directory

Ok the nsIThreadManager.h is the the mozilla headers.
I have unpacked this as per the instructions and it is
in the following directory:
/mnt/mandrake/home/me/java/share/plugin/mozilla_headers_ns600
I have correctly set the
ALT_MOZILLA_PATH=/mnt/mandrake/home/me/java
my source directory is:
/mnt/mandrake/home/me/java
which according to all the docs I have read should be
correct.  Soooooo why the hell can't it find the
mozilla headers.
Richard