Back Up Your Data - CD Burner Promotion

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Nov 4 16:04:25 PST 2002

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:09:54 +0000 (UTC)
dagmar at speakeasy.net ("Dagmar d'Surreal") wrote:

> 1.  I'll be DAMNED if I will EVER buy anything that was spammed to me
> about.

and I'll be sending the thugs round if you quote SPAM I never saw in the
first place, and didnt want to see, to this list again.

I really dont care what you want to tell this person, especially as they
almost certainly never read your reply anyway.

moron.

PS. appologies for wasting the bandwidth. I'll say no more now.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org