Embedded LFS ?

destinyXi destinyxi at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 4 14:36:22 PST 2002

perhaps you should look at uClinux instead....

www.uclinux.org

it has a bundle of embedded tools and usefull stuff that you may want to look
through.

i used to maintain the uClinux userspace applications, and fathered the
uClinux-2.0.38 VZ distribution & the uClinux-2.4.x VZ distribution; so if you
need help with uClinux you can of course email me directly:
destinyxi at yahoo.ca

bye
-evan