Mozilla nsFontMetricsXft Error

Michenaud Laurent lmichenaud at free.fr
Mon Nov 4 04:20:32 PST 2002

I had the same problem.

it makes an error because it cannot find the type of a variable.
I think u have to copy Xft.h from fontconfig in /usr/local/include/fontconfig
for example and add #include <fontconfig/Xft.h> in the file
nsFontMetricsXft.h

I'm not sure of that, if it doesnot work, try with a hard link :
#include "/usr/local/include/fontconfig/Xft.h"

It should work...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org