ORBit installation error

Larry larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 3 19:47:12 PST 2002

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 09:42:48PM -0500, Mason Staugler wrote:

> [...]

These are the instructions for ORBit for Gnome-1.4. ORBit2 is:
./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome2

The below messages do look like they come from ORBit2.  Recheck your
versions and instructions.

I would also 'echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH' and verify with the preinstallation
instructions that they are exactly the same.

Larry
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org