alsa

Jim Gifford jim at jg555.com
Sat Nov 2 17:28:50 PST 2002

No problems here. I'm running the latest with KDE 3.0.4 and Gnome 2.0.2.

You are aware that they did symbol name changes in rc4 with the name of the
modules?

Here is a quote from their web site

Note: We have changed the kernel module symbol names (module parameter
names). We removed prefix 'snd_'. Please, update your /etc/modules.conf
files by hand or use our alsa-driver/utils/module-options script which does
this job. Please, notice that 'snd_' prefix is not equal to 'snd-' prefix
(module name) which is left unchanged.

news:20021102214221.GC32642 at x1-6-00-a0-cc-e2-f8-0c.tampabay.rr.com...