alsa

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 13:42:21 PST 2002

Hey group,

Has anyone gotten alsa-0.9.0rc5 to work with any programs?
I am just finishing up a gnome2 complile with a few packages left.
I am getting undefined errors from gnome-media when I try to enable
alsa support.  grepping through /usr/include for the undefined turns
up empty.  What is the alsa team doing?  Do they keep changing their
API?  Does anyone know what alsa-0.9.0rcx version seems to work?

Thanks,

Jim Drabb
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst