Tourning around of a dream...

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Sat Nov 2 09:38:19 PST 2002

First of all, I'll tanks to Simon for the help he gave me...

I'd built a file as you indicate but the problem was out there.

Because I built Evolution with rpm's many libraries were not in the
system. By issuing one by one the commands, you get when doing killev,
I'd satisfied the needed libraries then using your script, Evolution is
now running!
The error : Cannot acces Bonobo/Config Database.... is a general fault
message and the causes may be more than one so people solved it with
different procedures...
In my particular case was bonobo-moniker-xmldb failing to execute that
causes the original error. I'got a calendar error that I shoul ignore
each time call Evolution....but it's un othe history...

Regards

--
Horacio Ferrero <horace(dot)linux(at)noos.fr>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org