Boot-Root Disk

Dan Huckson dhuckson at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 1 11:46:54 PST 2002

Hi
I have created a boot root disk set and would like some people to try it out and let me know what they think.
It was made from a i386 LFS system so it will work on any x86 based system. If enough people ask I will
make a hint for it, so that you can make your own! Anyway you can download it from
ftp://209.226.182.113/pub/boot-root-1.2.tar.bz2 I'm on a dialup connection so if this address does not work
it's because I have a different ip :( sorry can't help it. If you e-mail me though I'am sure we can work something out.
There are instructions on how to create the disks set in the tarball, view the README file.

If you try it out please let me know what you think...Thanks

dhuckson at sympatico.ca

2002/11/01 14:45 EDT.