BLFS mirrors

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 1 09:40:28 PST 2002

On Fri, 01, Nov, 2002 at 08:34:23AM -0800, Richard Pinnell spoke thus..
> The main BLFS server seems to have been down since
> last night.  Can anyone tell me a mirror that is
> working please.
> Richard

For the forseeable future the main BLFS site will be offline (along with
the main LFS and ALFS sites).  Mirrors of the last version are available
at:

http://beyond.us.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/intro.shtml
http://beyond.se.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/intro.shtml
http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.co.uk/blfs/intro.shtml

Note that the online HTML book is not currently being updated (*LFS CVS
is also offline at the time of writing so no updates are being made).

We apologise for the temporary inconvinience and hope to be back to
normal as soon as possible.

Mark

"'I regret nothing?'  That's not a song, that's an idiots charter."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org