Please help! This is driving me up the wall

Paul Sprakes paul at sprakes.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 02:13:50 PST 2002

On Friday 01 Nov 2002 09:55, Simon Geard wrote:
> On my system, it runs as rcsysinit.d/S80localnet... that's from the
> bootscripts package, a few versions ago...

Hmm, I have that file. I noticed my keyboard mapping is wrong too. How exactly
is the rcsysinit.d stuff run? It's looking like I have something missing
which calls these scripts.

Thanks fot the info.

Paul.

P.S. If you haven't already guessed, I'm a Linux newbie. I always like to dive
in at the deep end :-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org