Xine guru needed

Mike Hildebrandt mikeh at insight.org
Wed Oct 31 14:45:14 PST 2001

> From:  Mike Hildebrandt

> > The menu shows up and I can select any episode, but it can't
> > find episode 4
> > to play and skips back to episode 1.  The first three all work OK.
>
> Hmm... I'll install Xine & dvdnav tonight and see what
> happens for me.  From
> the sounds of it, it doesn't looks like it's a problem with
> the menus after
> all.  You might just be the unlucky recipient of a bad disk.
> =(  But, let's
> reserve judgement until we see my results with Xine/dvdnav.

I just reread your original message and if Ep. 4 (It seems weird saying that
in a non-starwars context =) works fine with a different plugin then your
disk's probably okay - so ignore that part...  So it most likely is either a
problem that occurred during compiling, or a bug - which I'll hopefully
determine tonight.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org