Xine guru needed

Mike Hildebrandt mikeh at insight.org
Wed Oct 31 08:35:47 PST 2001

> From: Steve Bougerolle

> For example, DVDNAV will NOT play the fourth episode of
> Fawlty Towers, on
> the first disk (and that was one of the best, so I was quite
> annoyed by
> that).

Do you mean you can't select it from the Episode Selection menu (maybe it
works in the chapter selection menu, or clicking "Play all episodes" then
hitting 'next chapter' over and over...)?  I haven't personally tried
Xine/DVDNAV (yet - I have it but I haven't found time to compile it), but
DVDNAV 0.9.2 contains code from Ogle 0.8.0 for the menus, and I've had no
problems watching Fawlty Towers in Ogle so in theory dvdnav _shouldn't_ have
the problem you have.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org