Mozilla and SSL ????

Menno Boer mboer at dds.nl
Wed Oct 31 05:00:51 PST 2001

SOLVED...

it was just an not mentioned dependancy.. (Zip and Unzip were needed, so
just build these and it worx..:)

Appearently, without crypto it doesn't need those programs but when NSPR
comes in, it is needed..:) So took it and it works like a charm now...:)

Thanx to everyone who responded to the cry for help..:)

Menno Boer
""R. Bosch"" <remy.bosch at hccnet.nl> wrote in message
news:200110302238.XAA19537 at smtp.hccnet.nl...
> On Tuesday 30 October 2001 00:43, you wrote:
> > and make again.  It should complete.
>
> Does one not need a 'key a'la ssl'?
> Someone told me that there should be an app thyat does that... But...
where