Glide3 compile troubles

Martin Kavec martin.kavec at uku.fi
Wed Oct 31 04:48:14 PST 2001

Well,

	if I suppose to say something as to a reply to my question, I would say that
all the LFS3.0 packages (besides those mentioned in LFS book - gcc, glibc,
binutils,...) were compiled with "-O3 -march=i686 -mcpu=i686". For glide3x
compilation I used those optimizations mentioned in DRI-hint.

Regards,

Martin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org